FAQ

RestCon Environmental

Call us toll free 1-888-617-3266

FacebookTwitterLinkedIn

Frequently Asked Questions - mold

mold

moldMold is a naturally occurring part of a healthy ecology. It is common to find mold spores in the air both outside and inside your office or home. In fact, most of the mold that you find indoors comes from outside. The spores are carried in by the air currents and some are deposited in the interior of the building, while the bulk of the spores are carried out of the building by the same air currents.

Generally, as long as the indoor mold spore levels are no higher than outdoor levels there are few adverse reactions to the mold. However, according to the California Department of Health Services, as the amount of mold becomes more extensive or mold spore levels become elevated, it can cause allergic reactions, asthma episodes, infections, and other respiratory problems. Mold can also cause structural damage to homes.

TAGS: mold

Contact Us

Restoration Consultants, Inc.
3284 Ramos Circle
Sacramento, CA 95827

Phone: 916.736.1100
Fax: 916.736.1134

Facebook TwitterLinkedIn

Links of Interest

The Healthy Home NetworkIf you are a member of the general public, concerned about the indoor air quality of your home (mold, chemicals, allergens, etc.) please visit our Healthy Home Network website.

 

The Cleaning and Restoration AssociationRestoration Consultants is a proud member of the Cleaning & Restoration Association.