In this Environmental Cleaning Supervisor course, students will learn how to supervise projects to reduce indoor environmental contaminants to a level that lowers the risk of spreading infection. This course is based upon guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control (CDC), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
This course is presented as a "live-stream" course". Students will receive live, interactive training through a video-conferencing platform.
Topics to be Covered:
- Awareness Training for Workers
- Safety for Workers
- Safety for Supervisors
- Site Evaluation
- Site Inspection
- Site Preparation
- Cleaning Process
- Equipment Decontamination
- Containment Cleaning and Maintenance
- Cleanliness testing
- Ongoing site maintenance
- Environmental Cleaning Protocol Development
Who Should Take This Course?
- Restoration Professionals
- Sanitation Specialists
- Property and Building Managers
- Companies Interested in Adding Cleaning Services
- Insurance Professionals