Indoor Environmental Cleaning is the partial removal or reduction of indoor environmental contaminants to a level that lowers the risk of spreading infection.
- Awareness Training for Workers
- Safety for Workers
- Safety for Supervisors
- Site Evaluation
- Site Inspection
- Site Preparation
- Cleaning Process
- Equipment Decontamination
- Containment Cleaning and Maintenance
- Cleanliness testing
- Ongoing site maintenance
Course includes sample forms and reference material.
This course is based upon the World Health Organization (WHO), Center for Disease Control (CDC), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and guidance documents.
Presented by John Banta, CIH & Tru-Eco Environmental Services of Northern California, LLC dba RestCon Environmental
Continuing Education Credits
NEW! IICRC Certified Technicians earn 14 Hours Continuing Education Credits (CECs)
- One student per registration fee.
- Computer with video and audio capabilities plus microphone and camera are required.
- A strong, stable internet connection is required. A desktop or laptop computer that is directly connected to the internet is recommended. Laptops or tablets using WIFI may not display videos at their intended quality.
- We ask that you log in to Zoom at least 15 minutes prior to the course start time to ensure your technology is working.
- RestCon Environmental is not responsible for any technology or connectivity issues that result in the student missing the live stream course. The instructor will be unable to provide IT support. Please see the Zoom website for system requirements, prior to registration. You can test your system capabilities in advance by visiting zoom.us/test.
Written cancellation must be received at least 7 days prior to class for a refund to be granted.
Regular Registration $595/person
Early Bird Registration (14 days prior) $495/person
CRA Full Member Early Bird (14 days prior) $445/person
Download PDF Registration Form
*For companies that want exclusive online training, please call for pricing.
There is a $35.00 Exam Fee that is in addition to the course fee. The fee will be collected when you register for the online exam.