Students must complete the exam registration and submit the $80 USD fee to IICRC before completing the Certification Course. This step is MANDATORY before taking your exam.
How to Register and Pay for your IICRC Exam:
- Create and/or sign into your account at www.iicrc.org.
- Click My Certifications/Exam Registration on the right side of the screen.
- Click Manage next to the exam you wish to register for.
- Next, click the blue Click Here to Continue button at the top right corner.
- Scroll to find the course date and instructor name and click the This is my course button.
Please note that you are not re-registering for the class itself by doing this. You are simply selecting the course so the IICRC is able to verify your enrollment and place your exam in the correct batch. Please ensure the instructor and course date are correct.
- Select your exam language.
- Review, click Add to Cart, and if all looks correct click Check Out.
- Enter payment information, then click Continue.
- Ensure payment information is correct and click Submit Order.
- This completes the IICRC Exam Registration/Payment process. You should receive a confirmation email shortly after submission.
- Class registration is a separate payment than the exam. To register and pay for your class, visit: www.restconenvironmental.com/training.
- Exams are conducted onsite on the last day of class following a review.
- In registering for your exam with the IICRC, you will be required to upload a government issued photo ID to verify your identity (i.e. Driver’s license or passport).
- Each student must register for the exam using a unique email address. Exam results will be sent directly from the IICRC to this registered address.
- For additional questions regarding the IICRC exam process, please contact the IICRC at firstname.lastname@example.org.